Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sunburst concerns

Positively Palermo received this e-mail regarding an event earlier this month: "Hi Ms. Penny, I am not sure that this e-mail will make any sense given that I was up from 2:00 AM - 4:00 AM because of a party on Sunburst last night. It is amazing how insensitive people can be as they honk their horns, scream, and drive down the street at 40 mph all in the middle of the night. But, the main reason I am writing you is that I called the security company last night to come and check out the noise disturbance and the security officer told me he didn't have the gate code to get into the complex. Are you kidding me? We are paying a security company that cannot get into our community? In the end I don't think he ever showed up and all of us were up and unable to sleep during the mid-night craziness ... Thanks, A Tired Sunburst Resident." Miss Penny Lane says: Sorry!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know where on Sunburst?

JBK said...

Thank you 9:09 - Maybe I should have called the police but the reason I am raising the issue is that it is shameful that a security company that we pay for can't get into our community to help with a disturbance. I also think it stinks that I had to be up all night because of a neighbor's lack of consideration. I do have to say that Euclid has been wonderful and very proactive in their approach to this situation.

I love this blog and think it is a great place for our wonderful community to become even better. If you call that complaining, that is your opinion. I call it having an open discussion so that we can help one another.

Anonymous said...

I was also kept up by the inconsiderate party, I reported it to our property manager. This would be the 2nd time for these people, I assume they were given a warning by Euclid. Next time I will call the police as well. That shows a complete lack of respect for fellow neighbors. Horn honking & hollering at 4 AM....not cool.

Anonymous said...

So, again, why be so vague in your accusations? Where on Sunburst are you talking about? Obviously you were all very upset about the party. The people responsible should also be accountable. Please don't whisper behind people's backs (or covertly on this blog.) Talk to someone who can make a difference.

Travis said...

Hi everyone. This is Travis. I have asked Euclid to look into the security company's response to find out what went wrong that night.

Anonymous said...

People can be very inconsiderate. Look at all the people are still leaving on there x-mas lights.it is Jan 20th! Make more work for the management companyy as well. very trailer park