Saturday, October 9, 2010

Weighty matters

Happy weekend, Palermo-ites. A thank-you to those responsible for repairing some of the equipment in the fitness center. The stretching mats and some work-out balls still are missing. But the real hero who merits thanking is the resident who donated his weights to our gym. Someone awhile back took off with some of the original ones. Miss Penny Lane says: She'd love to tone up with some weight training, and perhaps there's a shapely personal trainer among us who could give her some assistance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the anonymous donor

Anonymous said...

Hello Miss Penny Lane,
My name is Courtney Cook and my little furry friend is Mr. Pistol Cook. We moved in on the 1st of the month. I happen to be a Pilates instructor/ Massage Terapist. I have been training people for ten years and would love to host a Palermo Fitness Program. I will be teaching Pilates reformer classes at Body Kinetics, Palm Springs which is just a beat from here and also running Bikini Boot Camp in Ruth Hardy Park starting this coming week. Please feel free to email me at bikinibootycamp@gmail.com or call direct 760.567.3777..... I'd love to get something going!

Anonymous said...

I just saw this post. What a great idea!