Friday, December 10, 2010

Projecting holiday cheer at Palermo Palm Springs

More lit-up trees have gone up at Palermo Palm Springs. Outdoor lights are twinkling in the front yards of several more residences. On Sandy Point Trail alone, seven or eight doors of homes now have wreaths to welcome visitors. There's a visual feast for your eyes near Melody Lane and Sandy Point Trail. There, a slideshow of festive greetings is being projected on a second-story wall, with messages such as "Cheers, Palermo Peeps." Miss Penny Lane says: She couldn't have said it better.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, I wish I could be down at Palermo now. Really really cool idea about the projection.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there next week! Can't wait to see all these festive decorations (note to self, must go to Home Depot for extravagant Xmas lighted up things)

Anonymous said...

Wow. The slides are really way cool.

Anonymous said...

NIce imagination :) I love it

Anonymous said...

I love it too. Palermo rocks.

Anonymous said...

When does it goes up? It's not projecting so far tonite. I walked to see it.

Anonymous said...

saw it the other night. it was great. thanks to the creator.

Anonymous said...

Hey Peeps,
Breeze Loop thanking all of you for your sweet comments.
I will try to get the Holiday Greetings up at 6:00p.m.
Miss Penny Lane,
thank you for letting me use your blog as a vehicle to say helloooooooo
Hugs and Kisses
Breeze Loop