Sunday, August 28, 2011

Cell phone service question

Positively Palermo received this e-mail: "Hi Miss Penny, I'm so happy that I will finally be moving to Palermo full time! I'm planning on getting a new cell phone and I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions on which is the best provider for the area. Thanks!" Can anyone help with advice? Miss Penny Lane says: No matter what service you get, your phone will be ringing off the hook with congratulations on becoming full-time member of our jolly crew of good spirits at Palermo Palm Springs.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also a new Palermo fulltimer. And, I signed up for Verizon, seems fine.

Anonymous said...

I have Verizon and have had it for 12 yrs. It has always provided me the best service. I'm full time here also but do a little traveling and it works well everywhere.

Anonymous said...

Do not AT&T. Sometimes I have no service. Other times it cuts out. Sometimes I must go in my back yard for it work, or step out into the street.

Anonymous said...

Verizon seems to work very well... when with AT&T, I lost all service when I entered the gate.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the advice. Pretty much what I expected. I currently have AT&T and when I come to Palermo, it is terrible. Good to know Verizon works well.

Anonymous said...

I have T mobile and it works great.

Anonymous said...

I too have AT&T and the service here is rotten on a good day :) Hope this helps

Anonymous said...

I have to position myself in just the rightblocation in my house to use AT&T. Avoid them.