Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Days are here in 2012

You may remember several weeks ago a Palermo owner asked for your help in an online competition. Her play won. Her e-mail says: "Dear Penny, It's Kai again! I am ecstatic to report that John Charron & I WON for BEST CHOREOGRAPHY for our production of HAPPY DAYS on Broadwayworld.com!! I wanted to specifically thank you and all the Palermites who went out and voted for us! We are so honored to be recognized by the industry and our peers and absolutely thrilled that all our blood, sweat & tears did not go unnoticed :) I was going to write something on your blog to thank everyone, but the original post was so far down, I'm afraid no one would see it. Would you please be a dear and post an award announcement for me when you get a chance ... Thanks again for all your help!! 2012 is looking up!" Miss Penny Lane says: Congratulations!

No comments: