Monday, February 6, 2012

Garage doors

Positively Palermo received this e-mail: "Dear Miss Penney, I see that some dented up garage doors have been fixed lately or may be soon; it seems they are bank owned units. I like that this is happening but I told DRM about some of these doors a year ago. I am concerned about the care and repair of the bank properties and if they are being watched over correctly or being neglected? We need faster action by the owner. I read that a new buyer is here, so is this new work just because of that, as the past year has shown neglect to me." Miss Penny Lane says: As she's said before, she has a few dents of her own.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fix the dry door already.

Anonymous said...

Glad they are fixed. Took years for the bank to do it.

Anonymous said...

A few?