Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cheerio to the change

Positively Palermo received this e-mail about Monday's HOA board meeting: "Hi Penney, Thanks for your service. I have to admit to you that I don't come to your site as much as I did when I was more concerned about Palermo, but about tonight's condo board meeting, I wanted to say that I was duly impressed by the professionalism of the management team of Euclid, the new manager of Palermo. Wow. I'm feeling good from what I heard from the parts I listened in on tonight, so like you would say cheerio." Miss Penny Lane says: She's never said cheerio before but it might now just become her new favorite word. Cheerio.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Penny, Cheerio to you too.

docbas2 said...

I concur with comments expressed by 8:16AM!! Euclid reps portrayed a true sense of knowledge and professionalism which I hope translates into a new era for Palermo residents. Kudos to the Board for the courage and perseverance to effect change!!

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic news about our new representatives. It appears we are all welcoming Euclid with open arms. But let us not miss interpret the word "cheerio." Cheerio means Goodbye. So yes, CHEERIO to Brandy and DRM but never Cheerio to Miss Penny Lane and her fabulous blog that has been the glue holding the community together. Fortunately, we have a great HOA board and a great new management team along with homeowners and renters gathering together to make Palermo the most desirable place to live in Palm Springs. Thanks to everyone for never giving up!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the above - tried of those who are anti-live-in owner.

Anonymous said...

Love Penny but also love the spirit.

Anonymous said...

To the 11:58, you're comments were a bit hard to read but, yes, essentially, the pendulum may have swung too far the other way beginning in 2010 and now is the correction.

Anonymous said...

I have neighbors who are renters and neighbors who are owners and I couldn't tell the difference if such a deal weren't made of it. They're lovely!

Anonymous said...

Penny is so great.

Anonymous said...

To 5:15 -- why the random comments about renters? This is a posting about change so I don't think you need to work so hard to defend renters.

Anonymous said...

I love Palermo. Moved here from the armpit of the world, Tacoma. Loads of low class trash there.