Friday, April 13, 2012

Ready for Coachella?

The Coachella Music Festival is upon us. Is Palermo Palm Springs ready? It reminds us of a posting from last year about a weekend rental on Sandy Point. The 2011 post said: "You may have seen this reader comment regarding weekly and weekend rentals at Palermo Palm Springs: There's a "craigslist ad for an owner who is trying to get $1k for the Coachella music festival. I like the part where it says 'Sleeps 10.' It ad says: '1 Cal King Bed/1 Queen/2 Queen Air Mattresses/Couch folds into Queen Bed (Have comfortably slept 10 people), Attached Garage and Backyard with BBQ, 2 Community Pools and Jacuzzis, Community Clubhouse with Pool Table and Gym, $1000 for Thursday-Monday OBO....make an offer." Miss Penny Lane says: She's showing her age when she knows none of the acts playing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like some people are still in therapy over this.

Anonymous said...

LMFAO

Anonymous said...

I live on SPT and never hear music where is this ghost party house? I hear the occasional convo but attributed it to the fact that I sleep with my windows and doors open.

Anonymous said...

I am tried of living next to a hotel.

Anonymous said...

I live on SPT also and I think 10:21 is suffering from flashbacks. I haven't hears any parties in a long time, or seen any new neighbors. Palermo is about as peaceful a place can be without gravestones.