Monday, June 11, 2012


Positively Palermo has been asked to provide the floor plans for the A model loft residence. There are 33 Model A townhome units. The A units are two stories, with 20-foot ceilings and walls of glass windows in the front of the house. They have two bedrooms, an office loft, 2.5 baths, upstairs sun deck, private back yard and one-car garage. They are the largest of all the units at Palermo, with 1,375 square feet. The A models have a unique floor plan that includes high ceilings, loft, and the kitchen area with a huge island in the center of the first floor. A reminder that all seven of Palermo's floor plans (A-B-C-D-E-F and G) are on this site. Get to them by clicking the link on the left side of this page. Miss Penny Lane says: A is for awesome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great service. That's what I'm talking about.

Anonymous said...

A is my favorite but I love my B unit.

Anonymous said...

The loft's in the A are amazing. You don't had ego put your office in the living room or in a bedroom. The loft is the perfect size for an office and the views from above are great too. A is the biggest too correct?

Anonymous said...

I loved your blog so much that when I lived in Palermo for 2 years I read it all the time. *(I was renting then)

I was able to purchase a house in Escena and created a positive blog about our community here. Please forgive the similarities. I hope to bring a community blog within our development like you do here.

http://positivelyescena.blogspot.com/