Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pet food needed

Positively Palermo received two different e-mails on this. The first one: "Hello Penny, I haven't been in contact for awhile...hope all is well. Save-A-Pet in DHS was vandalized and all dog and cat food was stolen on Saturday. This compounds an already awful situation at this shelter as it depends on 100% donations to keep it open. There are over 100 dogs and approx. 150 cats that are at this shelter.  So, was wondering if you could post this on Positively...and if anyone cares to donate food, they simply need to drop it at my doorstep - 3545 Sunburst - and I'll make sure they receive it. Thanks Penny!" The second one: "I heard on the news this morning that someone robbed the Save-A-Pet or all its pet food in Desert Hot Springs.  They only have enough food to last threw tomorrow.  So I am sure they would appreciate any help from our community." Miss Penny Lane says: Please help if you can.

No comments: