Monday, November 22, 2010

The festive adornments of Palermo Palm Springs

Palermo Palm Springs residents at Halloween saw how our neighborly spirit is flourishing. Just a couple of years ago you never would have seen a single Halloween decoration. Now Thanksgiving and even Christmas (already!) holiday decorations are popping up. Miss Penny Lane has the week off and says: She loves seeing the festive adornments on the doors as she goes to and fro doing errands preparing for her Thanksgiving feast.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to decorate for xmas. Is anyone else going to put up some decorations outside?

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about it, too.

Anonymous said...

Good News..I talked to two of the board members and they both said it would be ok. I also checked with DRM and they gave it the go ahead as well. I am on Sunburst, is anyone else?

Anonymous said...

Great news. Decoration contest?

Anonymous said...

Thats what im talking about!!

Anonymous said...

I'm in.

Unknown said...

Ok, so now all we have to do is see where everyone is at. Im on Sunburst, where are you all at?

Anonymous said...

Melody