Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Services offered: Bikini Boot Camp!

A Palermo Palm Springs resident has requested this site share this information about a service she provides:

"Hello Palermo Residents! My name is Courtney and I am your resident Pilates instructor.  In an effort to keep our association fit and fabulous, I would like to offer special Palermo pricing on the classes I am teaching in town. 'Bikini Boot Camp' in Ruth Hardy Park, Monday - Friday at 6:00 AM. This is a very challenging Pilates-based workout that includes cardio and intense target toning for all of those little trouble spots. Guaranteed to drop a couple of pant sizes in a couple of months!
  - Single class $15 ...  Palermo Residents $12.
  - 3 days/week/month $149 ... Palermo Residents $129.
  - Monthly unlimited $199 ...  Palermo Residents $169.
I am also teaching Pilates at Body Kinetics, Palm Springswww.bodykineticsps.com My focus is on building the group reformer classes which are nice as they only accommodate three people per class. I have 8 years of reformer experience and I will be teaching the following group classes. Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:15 AM-10:15 AM and 5:15 PM - 6:15 PM. I am available for individual sessions and private group sessions as well. I would like to extend a complimentary group class to Palermo residents or 50% off a one hour private session."

Miss Penny Lane says: Sad but true, but she'd need more than just a boot camp to reclaim her bikini's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too early right now for me but may be later. Thanks.