Saturday, February 19, 2011

Front entrance gate is working again

The front entrance gate for Palermo Palm Springs is operating again. There was a problem with the clickers not working but the codes apparently did. It was reported elsewhere on this site that there was a car broken into because the gate was left open. All residents should get their entry code, so if there's a next time, the gate can be kept closed. Miss Penny Lane says: She's sorry some intruders interrupted the peace of our wonderful community. Please watch out for everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get your code. Next time the HOA better gate that closed shut tight.

Anonymous said...

It was back in August or September that they said a neighborhood watch was starting - what happened to that I ask?

Anonymous said...

Is anyone still having problems the gate? My remote still isn't working. I have reported it to DRM and I'm using my gate code to get in.