Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A good dog walker? Please help with suggestions

Positively Palermo received this e-mail: "Hello Miss Penny, I was wondering if you could post a question for me on your blog. I'm looking for someone to walk my dogs twice a day when I'm at work. It would only be 3 or so times a week. Does anyone know of a reliable dog walker? Thanks!" Miss Penny Lane says: She would do it but the last she walked a puppy it seems liked the dog was walking her and she ended up chipping a nail.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please find one that picks up after the dogs. I just put up a camera in my unit because someone's dog is pooping in my front yard almost every day. I can't wait to find out who it is!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see this site being used to connect people and good service providers. We use Happy Tails. Very reliable. Molly the owner is a former law enforcement officer. Has multiple clients at Palermo. Web site is www.happytailsps.com

Anonymous said...

I need one too so thanks!!!!

Anonymous said...

A camera? LOL. That's a good bluff. Hope it works for ya.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the advice!

Anonymous said...

Please pick up after your dogs both in the common areas as well as your back yard. Also who said it's Ok to let your cats run wild and shit and piss in every ones yard but your own?

Anonymous said...

Good points.

Anonymous said...

The other day a man with a big dog had some problems with the runs on Sandy Point and I saw later he came back and did the best he could to clean it up. I appreciate that. Things happen.