Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Palermo-ites, please help the animals

Positively Palermo received this e-mail: "Hi Penny! Hope you are well.....I have a few requests I hope you'll be able to share on the blog. Although it is still warm Orphan Pet Oasis is launching their 2011 Operation Blankets of Love drive...it WILL get cold and they need blankets of all kinds for the shelter, so was hoping to gather some from our generous community. If they want to drop them at my place - I'll deliver all at once. The 2011 Super Pet Adoption Fair will take place Nov. 20 & 21 at Whitewater Park in Rancho Mirage - a great park to take pets - 10am - 4pm. Just in case there is more room in your heart and townhouse for LOVE!!!! This is an all-valley pet adoption partnership, so lots of furry creatures will be there! Thanks as always Penny! Tiffani, 3435 Sunburst." Miss Penny Lane says: Great ideas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is why I love Palermo.

Anonymous said...

I will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!