Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Take the trash cans in, please

Positively Palermo has received an e-mail from a resident concerned about people leaving out trash and recycling cans for long periods of time. A particular concern is about the bank- owned, former Enterprise Cos. rentals whose tenants are supposed to sign lease agreements that detail rules. The resident points out that a bank-owned rental on Enterprise Way has had the blue recycling bin out for a many days and before that left the brown trash can out for days. Bank-owned, former Enterprise Cos. rentals on Sunburst Blvd. and Sandy Point also have been problems. The rules say that cans may be put out 12 hours before pickup and must be taken in 12 hours after pickup. The resident wants to know why DRM and the HOA board is not enforcing this on the bank-owned rentals. Miss Penny Lane says: Thanks for your concern.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how these people would like it if everybody it and they had to stare out their window and look at garbage cans for days.

Anonymous said...

Leaving the cans out there is fugly.

Anonymous said...

I have to wonder if the Enterprise properties are being run correctly with so many problems from the renters, like the trash cans being left our for data and parking and dumping large things in the trash and glass in the pools.

Anonymous said...

Has this concern been reported to Brandi at DRM? If not, please do that. If it has been reported to DRM, it would be interesting to the response you got.

Anonymous said...

question is whether brandi scott is giving michael health special breaks because of village properties renting out a lot of units I guess.

Anonymous said...

I use the rule of 2's with neighbors. I go two to the left and two to the right and the two in front of my house and keep an eye out. IF the garbage is out I walk across the street and put it in the gate for them or is they don't have one I just pull it in by the front door. IF I don't see them in a few days I knock on the door to make sure everything is ok. If I am going to have a party, I let them know. Simple comunication. Since I introduce my self to them it is not like I am out of line doing something on their property. IF everyone just knew the people to their left and right they will become neighbors and not just other tenants or owners. That in it self will fix 50% of the issues here.

Anonymous said...

To 9:22, what a great plan, and thank you for what you do.

Anonymous said...

I thought Village Properties makes them sign the rules ???

Anonymous said...

Get rid of the cans. They are eyesores.

Anonymous said...

Trish Trash. Please be a good neighbor. If you see some one letting their dog poop and they don't scoop the poop, tell them. If you see someone dumping trash illegally or leaving their cans out, say something. We are a community. We can't expect DRM to be a 24/7 operation....they do the minimum and certainly won't help with our everyday concerns...we need to take care of each other. Speak up and don't hide behind this blog.