Monday, September 12, 2011

Full freeway closure at Indian Canyon and the 10

Plan ahead. The news is reporting:" All eastbound and westbound lanes on the I-10 freeway at Indian Canyon Drive will be periodically closed beginning tonight at 9 p.m. The full freeway closure will allow Granite Construction crews to erect girders across the freeway for the new Indian Canyon Drive overcrossing. During the closures, traffic will be directed off the freeway using the off-ramp and back onto the freeway using the on-ramp.
Road closure schedule:
- From 9 p.m. Monday to 5 a.m. Tuesday: Westbound I-10 at Indian Canyon Drive
- From 9 p.m. Tuesday to 5 a.m Wednesday: Westbound I-10 at Indian Canyon Drive
- From 9 p.m. Wednesday to 5 a.m. Thursday: Eastbound I-10 at Indian Canyon Drive
- From 9 p.m. Thursday to 5 a.m. Friday: Eastbound I-10 at Indian Canyon Drive."
Miss Penny Lane says: She's not worried because she's planning to stay in.

No comments: