Monday, December 26, 2011

Be a Samaritan and donate a pet carrier to help the valley's animals in need

Positively Palermo received this e-mail: "Merry Christmas Penny! Wishing you a wonderful holiday and a Happy 2012! Thank you for being our blog mistress ... I work at Animal Samaritans in 1000 Palms and our pet fostering program has really caught on - only problem is that we have run out of pet carriers - large and small carriers are desperately needed ASAP!!!! We allow the foster parents to utilize them while they have dogs and cats in their care. We do get them returned, but we have more going out than coming in right now ... so if anyone at Palermo can search their garages, attics (!) closets, etc. to see if you have anything that we can use. It would be greatly appreciated. Just drop them by at 3545 Sunburst Blvd. Anytime. Gypsy thanks you too. Cheers! Tiffani" Miss Penny Lane says: Good luck!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not hat a pet or a pet carrier but I will send a $25 check to Animal Sam this year.Thanks to Tiff.

Tiffani LoBue said...

thank you anonymous! Anything is appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Sav A Pet in DHS also needs blankets - they have no room more and must keep the dogs outside.

Anonymous said...

I have some uHaul moving blankets - used just once for our move to Palermo. If Sav a Pet can use them let me know and I'll drop them off.

Tiffani LoBue said...

Save a Pet can use them! That is very generous of you! I will be happy to drop them off....you can leave them at my door

Anonymous said...

Tiffany - I'll leave them at your door on Tues. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

oops, sorry Tiffani - mis-spelt your name