Friday, September 3, 2010

Palermo Neighborhood Watch details

The resident who is starting a Neighborhood Watch asked that this site help spread the word. Here is his e-mail:

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Perry Stamas and I live here in our wonderful community. I could use your help. I am starting the Neighborhood Watch here. I am trying to get the program out to everyone I can. I have gotten a few referrals, put a notice on the mail boxes and even gone door to door. Ihave gotten 22 people on the email list so far but need much more participation if I am to get this going good. So far I have gotten a very positive response from everyone I talked to. I could use your help. If you would be so kind to put a post that we are starting a neighborhood watch and to email me with their contact information so that I can get them on the email list and tell them about our meetings. I have not had the first meeting yet but hoping to have it within the next few weeks. Like all of us I am juggling my job and family so time as you know is limited. E-mail: pstamas@live.com

Miss Penny Lane says: With the eventual start-up of a Neighborhood Watch, the replacement of Colt Security, and the promised towing of illegally parked cars, Palermo should be moving forward.

No comments: